Program Quality and Accountability (PQA) Deputy PM at Action Against Hunger | ACF International
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Program Quality and Accountability (PQA) Deputy PM
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
Summary of Key Objectives
- Lead the establishment of PQA systems and activities for the PROTECT IDP project to ensure compliance with donor objectives and methodology.
- Ensure proper and timely implementation of PQA tools and all monitoring and evaluation reporting
- Document good practice from planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities
- Represent ACF externally in relevant forums and working groups
- Bachelor degree in research, statistics or demography or related field.
- Higher level degree and/or significant research expertise preferred.
Skills & Experience
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and culturally sensitive
- Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills
- Proven ability to translate evaluated results into learning strategies.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating donor (i.e. USAID, ECHO, DFID, CIDA) funded activities
- Skills on statistical and other software (MS Excel, SPSS, SPHINX, STATA, EPI Info, ENA for SMART, GIS, etc.)
- Fluency in Hausa and English
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Experience in humanitarian PQA or M & E.
- Experience in designing and leading internal and external evaluation.
- Experience designing and leading capacity building and training for national teams.
- Familiarity with Management Information Systems (Databases) and GIS.
- Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy
- Previous experience with nutrition, WASH, food security and livelihoods programming.
- Previous experience with cash based interventions (i.e. cash for work, cash transfers or cash vouchers)
- Previous experience with ACF
Application Closing Date
Sunday,12th March, 2015
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: email@example.com . Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for. “All Candidates must be willing and able to be based in Maiduguri”
- Please do not attach your certificates to the application email.
- Any application received after Sunday, 12th April, 2015 will not be considered.
Disclaimer: Note that we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our daily posts, we encourage our readers to also confirm before application, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter for job aid or educational consultant for admission aid.