Apply Now For Job Vacancies At Greensprings School
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18 months – 18 years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Brand Communication Executive
Reports to the Head of Corporate Strategy. Be responsible for providing media insights and foresights that will be used to create a strategic foundation to achieve the following objectives:
- Increase in student population, Increase of international students, Increase in boarding population.Contributes to the school objective of ranking as one of the top 5 schools in Africa
- Plan and execute all website, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns for admissions and entrance examination.
- Identify opportunities for marketing/PR that can lead to the primary objective of increasing student population
- Offline review of target markets segments and activities within the organisation for PR worthy events
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Design, build and maintain the school’s social media presence
- Create and adopt a system to engage and track leads generated from acquisition channels
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Develop strategic relationships with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide recommendations where necessary
- Engage in physical sales calls to feeder schools and targeted high profile housing estates
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against set goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Website audit, review and regular updates
- Generation of content and clever writing for the school’s blog
- Explore partnership opportunities that can lead to increase in top of mind awareness and also generate leads for follow-up
- B.Sc. degree in Marketing or a related Social Science field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- The candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies
- Must be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Proven working experience in relationship management
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- This person must be organized, resourceful, creative, and have strong interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Life Science Teacher
The job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Teaching courses in child care, family relations, finance, nutrition and related subjects as pertaining to home management.
- Ability take courses in childhood education, textile, consumer education, nutrition.
- Experience: Candidate must possess at least 5 years active teaching and cognate experience.
- Educational Qualification: B.A/B.ED in Home Economics (or a related Field)
- Class of Degree: Minimum of second class lower division.
- Being creative and proactive.
- Being patient with students.
- Having good communication skills.
- Being able to see student´s weak and strong points.
- Being self-motivated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Note that we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our daily posts, we encourage our readers to also confirm before application, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter for job aid or educational consultant for admission aid.