Apply Now For job Vacancies in an Agro-Allied Company Via Mario Consulting Limited
Mario Consulting Limited – Our client, is a major operator in the Agro-Allied sector, As a result of expansion, requires the services of experienced knowledgeable candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
- The ideal candidate must possess a good B.Sc or HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Agric related courses or any other Social Sciences from recognized institution
- With a minimum of 5 – 7 experience in Agro-Allied Industry with a valid driver license.
- To manage the company’s financial affairs, including management and statutory accounts together with longer term financial projections and to ensure that the most efficient and effective financial control.
- To prepare quarterly management accounts and projections and other relevant report.
- To prepare the year-end financial accounts for audit and to liaise with Auditor prior to sign-off.
- To supervise the production of regular salary payments and records, Nation Insurance and Pension in accordance with pension requirements.
- To liaise with Inland Revenue, Custom and Excise Auditor, and to ensure compliance on PAYE, VAT and other relevant government agencies payment.
- To oversee all VAT matters, looking at efficient ways of reducing VAT liability and keeping abreast of current VT legislation.
- To efficiently manage all external contacts and to ensure that all the company’s expenditure is correctly authorized and accounted for.
- To ensure the overall running of the company’s internal administration and its cost effectiveness.
- To manage in conjunction with the Managing Director, staff contacts and HR Matters.
- To manage personnel procedures’ in relation to recruitment, training, holidays, appraisals, ensuring these are properly documented and advice on relevant policies.
- To be responsible for the company’s IT resources, maintaining and reviewing the most appropriate and efficient system.
- To supervise the Accounts Officer
- The ideal candidate must possess a good B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Finance from recognized institution with a minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience in Agro-Allied Industry,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to: “Head Corporate Resourcing” via: email@example.com
Application Deadline 26th June, 2017.
Disclaimer: Note that we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our daily posts, we encourage our readers to also confirm before application, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter for job aid or educational consultant for admission aid.