Apply Now For Job Vacancies At Legacy Hotel and Suites
Legacy Hotel and Suites gives you the luxury of an international standard hotel with the freedom and space of home, by offering you the flexibility of choosing individual guestrooms or a complete fully fitted apartment, described as an urban oasis, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and
especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer/Cashier
- Efficiently manages the front desk and maintains safe by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Responsible for cash management
- Responsible for verification of cash expenditure and implementation of corresponding payments and recoveries after their authorization by the Manager
- Keep petty cash records and transactions in accordance with donor specified procedures and submits timely replenishment requests and reports.
- Manage petty cash including record keeping and verification of cash expenditure and implementation of corresponding payments
- Receive and direct visitors appropriately, receive and manage calls, monitor logbooks; issue visitor badges.
- Handle in coming written and outgoing materials, register them and pass them on to the relevant staff.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage the operation of the office equipment and maintain records of usage and issues
- Assist the Administrative and Finance officer in general office management tasks, as requested.
- Assist the Administrative, Finance and logistic staff in organizing official functions including workshop, receptions etc.
- Ensure a good level of cleanliness is maintained in the interior and exterior Front office.
- Any other tasks as assigned within the Programme team.
- OND/HND in Finance and Administration, Social Sciences, Sciences, Engineering.
- Experience in communication and public related field is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and at least one of the main local languages
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from customers.Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Should possess relevant qualification.
- Must be able to read and write.High moral character and integrity.
- Prior experience in the role above will be an added advantage.
- Compensation, benefits, training, employee relations, and performance management.
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and Classifications.
- Interpret and provide guidance and instruction to the office team on HR processes, policies, workflow, and work unit priorities.
- Provide employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts, and helping to resolve work related problems.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.When needed, contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as background verification, health and life insurance, and transportation.
- Assist the office team with understanding and using the Performance Evaluation System.
- Provide oversight to the work performed by the driver and cleaner and ensure their duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Mediate conflict, grievances, and harassment cases.In consultation with the Human Resources & Administration Manager, will make decisions on HR issues.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field is required.
- Three years minimum of HR experience in a high volume, complex environment is required.
- Experience in sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing professional and management candidates is required.
- Experience in developing and implementing programs across complex organizations with software and systems related to sourcing and management of candidates is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is required.Considerable knowledge of local employment law is a plus.
- Proficient at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
- Experience of working in a conflict environment is a plus.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
- As Health Club Manager, you will manage and drive the team to achieve excellent customer service standards and increase sales.
- You will ensure the smooth running of the club and that health and safety standards are met.
As Health Club Manager you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of all recreational facilities and equipment.
- Coordinate the delivery of all recreational guest services.
- Responsible for the safety of all guest services.
- Manage all staff in this department.
- Manage the sale and promotion of departmental products and services.Access sales and marketing data.
- Assist with the development of new products and services.
- Assist with the evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
- Anticipate economic business level fluctuations and makes action plans.
- Comply with all Hotel and corporate guidelines.Deliver high quality service to guests.
- Adhere to departmental cleaning and maintenance programs.
- Attend and input at management meetings as required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Health Club Manager Excellent communication skills, written and oral with proficiency in English.
In return we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including healthcare support and chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are advised not to call on phone.
- Only qualified candidates Will be contacted for review.
Disclaimer: Note that we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our daily posts, we encourage our readers to also confirm before application, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter for job aid or educational consultant for admission aid.