Apply Now For Job Vacancy At Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel
Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel is located at 35/37 Muritala Mohamed Intl Airport Road, Ikeja Lagos. The hotel is one of the best hotels in Ajao Estate and it is easy to locate from the airport. The hotel is located 5 minutes away from the International Airport.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The sales and marketing executive is responsible for managing all sales and marketing activities for the organisation.
- Day to day management of clients portfolio
- Hardworking enough to achieve KPI’s.
- Working with team to manage company’s social media account.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to management.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimised to maximise inbound sales opportunities.
- Working on approaches to building business.
- Building strategic techniques to improve market share as against competitors.
- Efficient in updating system with all appropriate data.
- Following up with Performance management tools.
- Ensuring marketing activities fits with the company’s marketing strategy.
- Sending marketing emails to customers.
- Intelligent, B.Sc degree holder or its equivalent. Higher qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Relevant industry experience ideally from the hospitality industry.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organisation or field.
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: H6708-HR@accor.com
Note: CV must address points mentioned in the job description
Application Deadline 31st July, 2017.
Disclaimer: Note that we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our daily posts, we encourage our readers to also confirm before application, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter for job aid or educational consultant for admission aid.