Digital Marketing/ Social Media Coordinator Job Vacancy at MacTay Consulting
Job Title: Digital Marketing/ Social Media Coordinator
- Executes a comprehensive social media strategy that raises visibility and traffic for target audiences and followers.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a day to day basis for impact on target audiences translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Create monthly editorial content calendars for each brand within the portfolio.
- Analyze Social Media statistics: Likes, impression, reach to generate insights from site metrics and implementing same to improve site performance.
- Manage freelancers while providing collaboration and training as needed.
- Analyze marketing initiatives – Responsible for metrics and delivering monthly reports and measuring ROI.
- Community Building : Research and identify Communities, Sub-Groups from various touch point of each regions (Music, Football, Comedy, Celebrity etc.) and develop how the organization can leverage this partnerships.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Customer relationship manager, online monitoring, listening and evaluation.
- Cultivate a social media referral network.
- Copy, edit articles, press releases and other content from freelancers.
- Research and source material for content. Working with sales and marketing team to create ideas.
- Manage social media presence and execute maintenance on social media properties and accounts -Instagram, Google Plus, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate. I.e. monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads.
- The candidate will be an Internet savvy, serial media/online marketing expert, with sound marketing acumen, intellectually sound and shrewd, with a rich experience in digital marketing solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2015.
Disclaimer: Note that we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our daily posts, we encourage our readers to also confirm before application, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter for job aid or educational consultant for admission aid.