Graduate Commercial Relationship Managers Jobs in a Leading Retail and Commercial Bank
Oscar Temple – Our client is one of the leading and respected Retail and Commercial Banks in Nigeria. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers in Nigeria.
They are currently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Commercial Relationship Managers
Locations: Lagos, Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Cross River, Warri, Bayelsa, Asaba
- To work as a team member in the Commercial banking department within the level of Executive Trainee – Deputy Manager depending on the current level and experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify prospect and convert in line with Bank’s appetite.
- Effectively use CRM for managing a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions.
- Manage and protect the relationship between the company and its most important clients.
- Build relationships with different members of the client team who make or influence purchasing decisions, including senior executives, purchasing managers, technical managers and finance directors.
- Actively drive sales of full range of Commercial Client products and capture entire client value chain
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or Marketing.
- Must be currently working with a reputable bank in a similar role.
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Must have proven record of relationship management skills
- Must have extensive experience managing clients with annual turnover of 1billion minimum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.
Disclaimer: Note that we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our daily posts, we encourage our readers to also confirm before application, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter for job aid or educational consultant for admission aid.