Ongoing recruitment At Corona Schools for Teachers
Corona Schools – The focus of the Corona Schools’ Trust Council is the development of world-class schools. World class in all facets of our operations – curriculum, teaching methodologies, staff quality, libraries, technology, buildings, resources, facilities, management and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Art Teacher
- A Corona Art teacher is responsible for teaching and learning by students of an assigned class or subject in line with the approved teaching scheme/plan for the class/subject.
- Conduct class/subject teaching activity in line with approved teaching scheme, plans and policies
- Maintain discipline in classes, apply approved sanctions for misdemeanors only and escalate all major issues promptly to the Sectional or Deputy Head.
- Provide overall pastoral care and oversee development of individual students
- Grade students’ tests and examinations
- Monitor and report on an ongoing basis individual student progress and accomplishments
- Establish and maintain contact with parents/guardians as necessary to provide feedback on performance and ensure responsiveness to individual students needs
- Monitor learning by students and provide feedback on the appropriateness and completeness of teaching scheme and plans
- Identify pupils with special learning needs and liaise with Remedial teacher to develop appropriate remedial responses
- Contribute to maintaining good teaming and collaborative environment in Corona Schools
- The preferred candidate will possess a B.Ed/B.A Fine and Applied Art/HND Fine Art with PGDE.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in teaching same subject is COMPULSORY
- Child friendliness and pleasant disposition
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Well-modulated voice and good diction
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Poise and professional appearance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s in word format to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2017.
Disclaimer: Note that we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our daily posts, we encourage our readers to also confirm before application, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter for job aid or educational consultant for admission aid.