Apply now For Job Vacancies at Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) one of the 11 privatized Electricity Distribution companies in Nigeria that operates in the following states; Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Abuja, is presently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Meter Engineer
- This role will support the Head and Team Lead, Metering in the management of the metering operations of AEDC to grow the collectable revenue base in a timely manner.
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Installing LPU/SPU meters
- Inspection of customers’ LPU/SPU metering installations to attend to customers’ metering complaints.
- Monitoring and certification of the work done by external meter installers
- Preparation & submission of field reports
- All other official duties assigned
- Repairing faulty LPU/SPU meters
- Re-certification of LPU/SPU metering installations
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Physics/Computer Engineering.
- 1 – 5 years working experience
- Technical Metering Knowledge
- Customer Service Education
- Integrity and professionalism
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office application
- Knowledge of OSHA standards, codes, and health/safety issues. (An Advantage)
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Self-motivation and self-initiative
- Statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter to: Metering.firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of your email should be “Metering Engineer”. Failure to follow the instruction will lead to disqualification of your application.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: Attention: The Director, Corporate Services.
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017.
Disclaimer: Note that we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our daily posts, we encourage our readers to also confirm before application, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter for job aid or educational consultant for admission aid.