Apply Now For Job Vacancies at Riddle Technologies Limited
Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Intern
- Managing employee’s data using Microsoft application and HR Softwares.
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Processing of staff requests and administer memos to staff, departments and external stakeholders.
- Register new staff on the electronic clocking machine and assist on the onboarding sessions for new hires
- Filing of incoming or outgoing correspondence/documents
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Filling of documents into employee files
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Manage calendar for Managing Director
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Assist in management of company’s vehicle
- Perform other related duties as may be required.
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND/HND or B.Sc. in any Social Science discipline. Or NYSC member
- HR working experience will be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- People oriented and willing to learn
- Passion for HR/Admin as a career
- Proficiency in the use Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Smart and intelligent
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Integrity and Accuracy
- High level of Confidentiality
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Assembly Line
- Supervise, assist and train operators performing machine tasks.
- Administer machine operations and production of parts to safely meet production requirements.
- Oversees team’s machine operators, assembly and inspection
- Trains workers in procedures for correcting machine malfunctions
- Ensures operators are trained for their assigned activity
- Reassigns workers as needed
- Performs and supervises work to meet production goals
- Ensures machines and tools run in a safe, efficient and quality manner
- Assists operators with any problems that may occur with the machines or tools
- Changes tools and edits machining program
- Verifies and keeps production logs and reports
- Performs and reviews shift quality reports and signs off for approval
- Documents motion including machine tool changes and verification logs as required
- Meets daily with Supervisor to discuss issues that may have occurred
- Completes documentation requirement
- Mechanical aptitude
- Problem solving
- Prospective applicants must have a Degree in relevant field of operation
- General business
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 6th October, 2017.
Disclaimer: Note that we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our daily posts, we encourage our readers to also confirm before application, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter for job aid or educational consultant for admission aid.