Fresh Graduates recruitment At FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world.
At FrieslandCampina WAMCO, our mission is to nourish Nigeria with quality dairy nutrition. As part of this mission, we announce the 2nd cohort of our Young Professionals Programme. The FCW Young Professionals Program (YPP) is a two-year programme that aims to attract highly qualified and motivated young graduates.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified candidates who can demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, as well as effective team work and leadership potential.
Job Title: Young Professional
Seniority Level: Entry level
Industry: Food & Beverages, Consumer Goods, Financial Services
Employment Type: Full-time
- Projects: Undertakes assigned projects in line with company requirements and instructions resulting in the presentation of possible solutions to identified challenges with the company.
- Organisational Awareness: Acquires functional knowledge within assigned departments in order to develop the ability to perform managerial duties.
- Self Development:
Initiate self-development and training opportunities in order to enhance level of competencies.
- We are looking for you if you are 25 years & below and have a 2:1 degree in the following –
- STEM (Sciences, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Supply Chain
- Production Management
- MSc./MBA/MA not required, but advantageous.Five credits in O ’levels at one sitting, including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Disclaimer: Note that we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our daily posts, we encourage our readers to also confirm before application, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter for job aid or educational consultant for admission aid.