Job Vacancies in a Multinational Manufacturing Company Via Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a multinational Manufacturing Company with head office in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Operations Manager
Job Ref: SOMC
Purpose of the Role
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of core products via successful completion of required sales training program, and utilize this knowledge to successfully lead Sales Support operations.
- Analyse performance metrics data and leverage it to effectively coach and develop the Sales Support team.
- Effectively manage Sales Operations expenses to ensure delivery of internal gross margin goals.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team and recruitment in accomplishing company goals.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and the Pricing Analysts to address contract issues or concerns and to ensure timeliness of contract review.
- Approve expenses and manage profitability reporting as it relates to field metrics.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within outlets and makes proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Complete sales forecasts and sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Build direct relationship with Channel Partner (CP) and monitor operational excellence
- Ensure Channel Partner compliance with the organization’s requirements (e.g. making sure that CP exclusively sells the company’s product)
- Record CP performance against pre-determined KPIs (Organization’s truck CICO)
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Assistant Pay Roll Manager
Location: Ashaka, Gombe
- To provide an efficient and cost effective payroll function serving the organization’s internal and external stakeholders.
- He/she will update and manage efficient work systems and effective internal controls within the payroll function, ensuring that processing errors are avoided and changes are reflected accurately and promptly.
- In this role, he/she must have good eye for details, good analytical skills, comparing data and preparation of reports.
- Accept and process monthly payroll input via Payroll software solution e.g. Human Manager and others.
- Process payment of Staff salaries, wages, allowances, bonuses and other staff related payments for the organization and associated BUs – Monthly and periodically.
- Process payment of Wages and salaries of the Ad hoc Staff and Expatriates.
- Administration, management and remittances of statutory deductions such as Pension, PAYE, ECA and other statutory dues to the relevant collecting bodies.
- Management of outsourcing contracts and ensure the practice comply adequately with the organization’s values and standards.
- Employee Compensation and Benefit advisory.
- Employees payslip administration – individual, embassies & banking transactions.
- Support Employees for banks credit facility.
- Generate monthly and periodic payroll related reports for Management decision making.
- Support in annual budget preparations.
- Support employee industrial relation and collective bargaining.
- Study legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies.
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programmes, including the integration of benefits.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientations to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of direct reports and any temporary resources (interns etc.) relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to perform duties outside of this as operationally required.
Level of Education/Qualifications required:
- First Degree in Accounting/Social Sciences
Specific Work Experience:
- 5-6 years Working Experience
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer Skills especially Excel, word, PowerPoint and email applications
- Ability to prioritize with excellent time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Tact and tolerant
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to set deadlines
- Resilient and Motivated
Leadership and Managerial Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail,
- Inquisitive, curious (going deep into each aspect)
- Good aptitude for field work, strong motivation to “dirty his own hands” and attention to details
- Accurate, meticulous
- Flair for doing the “routine”
- Credibility and persuasiveness
- Good knowledge of human character
- Fostering team spirit and “pride” in their work amongst his -workers
- Disciplined and respectable in the eyes of the workers
- Loyalty and respect for the organization.
- Familiarity with the local traditions and culture
- Proposed salary is between N3,000,000 – N9,000,000 gross per annum
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “PRM-N” as subject of the mail.
- The ideal candidate should be from the North & resident within the job location and its immediate environs
- Applicants that do not have the required profile need not apply.
Application Deadline 21st November, 2017.
Disclaimer: Note that we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our daily posts, we encourage our readers to also confirm before application, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter for job aid or educational consultant for admission aid.