Marketing and Sales Executive in a Fast Growing Travel and Hospitality Company
Staffline Consulting Limited – Our client, a young startup in the travel and hospitality sector who is involved in travel reservations, hotel bookings and visa applications.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Executive
- Ability to make ticket sales.
- Ability to identify prospects, close deals and expand our clientele.
- Ensure tickets are delivered to the customer before travel date.
- Ensure effective follow up on customer travel plans
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved at all times
- Ensure that all periodic payments to regulatory bodies ie. IATA, NANTA, NCAA etc are executed.
- Ability to keep a good track record of sales of tickets and other travel services; hotels reservations, visa etc.
- Assist and provide the necessary information to customer enquiries.
- Act as intermediary between the airlines and the agency by ensuring there is day-to-day correspondence with the airlines on ticketing and reservation issues.
- Conduct market surveys and advice management periodically on findings
- Keep self and the team up to date on product, service, policies and procedures through regular team meetings thereby ensuring effective communication.
- Ensure all payments are accounted for and reports forwarded to account department.
- Should have a minimum qualification of OND
- Must have at least 1 – 3 years working experience in a Travel Agency or airline in similar capacity.
- IATA certificate and experience on Ticketing.
- Have good knowledge of the travel industry as added advantage
- Ability to use minimum of two GDS applications (Amadeus, Sabre and Galileo)
- Proficient IT skills with good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office, Excel, Corel draw, power point etc
- Problem solving skills
- Must be customer centric
- Decision making skills
- Negotiation and Interpersonal communication skills
- Good use of social media platforms
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Disclaimer: Note that we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our daily posts, we encourage our readers to also confirm before application, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter for job aid or educational consultant for admission aid.